Wednesday, April 23, 2008


Parade the Circle, the most spectacular art festival in Cleveland, is upon me. I, somewhat foolhardedly, am in charge of the production involving Sage's entire school. So this week is busy cutting primary-colored bird feather out of felt and assembling the wings (recycled thrift store bed sheets). It is a challenging undertaking, but I am loving every minute of it. It gives me an opportunity to tap into (and hang out with) the most creative moms at Sage's school. It feels good to be doing something outlandish and creative and way over my head. We have further challenged ourselves by stipulating that the costumes have to be simple, yet incredible; and that we must use as many recycled materials as possible. Updates forthcoming---should be fabulous.

1 comment:

carly said...

it will be the most memorable parade the circle in cleveland's history. now get to work!