Monday, April 14, 2008

ilario took this picture of me in the mountains. in a parallel universe---away from demands and responsibility. i didnt miss anyone, i didnt worry about anyone. i read and relaxed and all my thoughts were my own, for me and about me---and it went by too fast. literally the first second i walked in the door to my house i was cleaning and dealing with screaming children. my trip to italy was a golden gift from god, a glimpse of what life will look like after all of this. when a balance is restored. when i can have creative, intelligent, potty-trained sentient children; as well as, time to read a book and mental/physical space to take a lengthy yoga practice everyday.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

told you you look good, girl! love to see photos from your visit... miss you tons.