Sunday, September 21, 2008

i'm clearly NOT watching Browns football ever, ever again in my life because they SUCK ....so i might as well pay attention to my neglected blog. so here are some highlights of my life the past month:

+Sage goes to school all day now---it's bittersweet: my sweet, sweet growing girl.

+the buddies have each had a black-eye---rye's required a trip to the ER for some stitching

+i started grad school at Case Western Reserve University for a Masters of Public Health

+am basically taking two maths classes that have Calculus prereqs and the last challenging maths class i took was in 1995 (!!)

+i will make an A though

+i also started a MUCH long-awaited Iyengar yoga internship with my teacher

+i dropped my phone in the toilet, thus rendering the phone useless

+the steady realization that my kids are so adorable and perfect and brilliant that i must share them with everyone in the world

+the re-realization that my husband is a superb writer and brilliant logician



guthrie's black-eye
rye's stitches
sage azul.

guthrie (lft) rye (rt)

kissing pictures taken today on the porch:




2 comments:

Rachel said...

good thing ilario didnt buy that browns t-shirt when we were there, then! poor browns.
calculus...i seem to remember that word from long, long ago...

carly said...

ouch, where did the black eyes come from? good on you, grad student, enjoy calculus. i got a B with a lot of extra study groups.